Chinook Penning (CTPA) & Canadian (CTCPA) fees are on one form. If you are a new member without a rating in 2019, you must fill out the Classification Form and send it with your 2019 Membership Forms. To compete in any Chinook show, you also need a valid CTCPA membership. When mailing in your fees, please include all fees on ONE CHEQUE, made payable to the C.T.P.A. (CHINOOK TEAM PENNING ASSOCIATION)
1. Chinook 2019 Membership Form **NEW** We are now accepting e-transfers for memberships and sponsorship payments only. The email address to use is: email@example.com. and the security word will be "chinook". No caps. Please indicate in the comment section if the payment is for sponsorship or membership. If you are making a sponsorship payment, please include the business name if applicable. If it is for membership, you must include in the comment section, who the membership is for. Please remember that the discount of $25 is in affect until Feb 14th. After that date the full amount of your membership is required. A lesser amount after the deadline will not be accepted. Your membership must be paid before the first show or you will not be able to ride due to insurance reasons. You can mail in your membership paperwork as directed on the form, email it in to the same email above.
2. Chinook 2019 Volunteer Form - CTPA would not be able to run without the help of all our members, family and friends who volunteer their time. We are actively looking for more help if you are able to help in any way please let us know.
3. New Member CTCPA Classification Form
Please advise of discrepancies between the CTCPA Ratings and those below. Changed ratings are in red. A member's rating may be adjusted, after their first three shows.
BOLD means Chinook membership paid.
Blue means require a CTCPA rating.
Red means rating changed
**NOTE - Table now lets you filter **
1. Type in what you are looking for or select rating from drop down.
2. Select "Filter" button
3. Clear field and select "Filter" to see whole list
revised 23 Apr 19